Checkr is not involved in evaluating the information contained in your background report. For questions about how this information will be evaluated, please contact the company that requested your report. Similarly, if you have additional information you would like to provide regarding the circumstances of the arrest, please contact the company that requested your report.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Tips for Logging Into the Applicant Portal
- What exactly is included in a background check?
- Something on my report is wrong. What should I do?
- There are records on my report from a long time ago. How far back do you look?
- Can Checkr report arrest records on my background report?
- What will employers do with the arrest information that appears on my report?
- My case was dismissed. Why is it still on my report?
- How can I access my report that was completed over six (6) months ago?
- Why do I need to provide my Social Security Number?
- If I have a criminal record that was dismissed, can I still get a job?