This site is specifically designed for applicants or renters. If you are a landlord and have questions about the tenant screening process, please visit our tenant screening for landlords guide (https://help.checkr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000940847)
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Tips for Logging Into the Applicant Portal
- What exactly is included in a background check?
- Something on my report is wrong. What should I do?
- There are records on my report from a long time ago. How far back do you look?
- My case was dismissed. Why is it still on my report?
- How can I access my report that was completed over six (6) months ago?
- Why do I need to provide my Social Security Number?
- If I have a criminal record that was dismissed, can I still get a job?
- Why are you denying me employment based on information from a long time ago?
- I’ve turned my life around and my report does not reflect who I am today. How can I explain that?