For security and privacy purposes, reports that were completed more than 6 months ago are not available on the Applicant Portal. To request a copy of your report or if you have a question about your old report, please contact our Applicant Support team by submitting a request here.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is included in a background check?
- My case was dismissed. Why is it still on my report?
- Troubleshooting Tips for Logging Into the Applicant Portal
- There are records on my report from a long time ago? How far back do you look?
- How can I access my report that was completed 6+ months ago?
- Something on my report is wrong. What should I do?
- If I have a criminal record that was dismissed, can I still get a job?
- Why are you denying me employment based on information from a long time ago?
- I’ve turned my life around and my report does not reflect who I am today. How can I explain that?